|Why. 17:9||Yang penting di sini ialah akal yang mengandung hikmat: ketujuh kepala itu adalah tujuh gunung, yang di atasnya perempuan itu duduk,|
The Seven Hills of Jerusalem
- The northern summit (hill) is called Scopus [Hill One],
- The middle summit (hill) was called Nob [Hill Two],
- The highest point of Olivet itself, and the southern summit (hill) was called in the Holy Scriptures the "Mount of Corruption" or "Mount of Offence" [Hill Three] (II Kings 23:13).
- On the middle ridge between the Kedron and the Tyropoeon Valleys there was (formerly) in the south "Mount Zion" [Hill Four] (the original "Mount Zion" and not the later southwest hill that was later called by that name),
- The "Ophel Mount" [Hill Five],
- To the north of that the "Rock" around which "Fort Antonia" was built [Hill Six],
- And finally, there was the southwest hill itself [Hill Seven] that finally became known in the time of Simon the Hasmonean as the new "Mount Zion."
[For more information on what will occur in this New Temple in Jerusalem, see my new book The Temples that Jerusalem Forgot. The important and significant information on the history of the Temples is so extensive that even after the publication of the book, I will have much, much more evidence of a prophetic nature to present that it will require at least a year for me to record it all for you. This research involving the full extent of the true knowledge concerning the Temples will be presented on the Internet.]